10 Amazing Sex Techniques With Lube That’ll Spice Up Your BedroomPersonal Lubricant
How to use Lube for Sex
If you’re looking to use your hands and mouth to titillate, arouse, and please, you’ll want to keep a healthy helping of lubricant on-hand so that you can slip, slide, suck, caress, swirl, kiss, and partake in sexual pleasure to your heart’s content.
Whether you use silicone lubricant, oil-based lubricant, or water-based lubricant, consider the following manual and oral techniques designed to take pleasure to new heights. There are no sure-fire moves, but we’re confident that these will provide plenty of inspiration for you to experiment and make them your own. Here are our top tips on how to use lube for sex.
For The Vulva
The Pocket is one of the most versatile finger and tongue tricks designed to make her toes curl as you stroke the legs and bulbs of her clitoris.
- Start by lying at their side at hip height.
- Put a few drops of lubricant on all five fingers and place your palm flat against the Venus Mound.
- Bend your fingers down to press against the full width and length of the vulva so that you’re cupping it in your hand.
- Slowly slide your fingers up and down increasing your speed as their arousal builds.
Cross My Fingers is the perfect technique to get your lover all riled up by stimulating their orgasmic platform, which includes the opening and outer third of her vagina.
- Cross your index and middle fingers and slather them in your favorite ASTROGLIDE personal lubricant.
- Insert your crossed fingers with your palm facing down and rotate as you slide in and out.
- Use their hip movements and breath rate as cues to find the perfect rhythm.
The Sensual W is a simple warm-up move that will get their juices flowing and increase blood flow to their hot spots. Since you’ll be stimulating the clitoris as you stroke, don’t be surprised if your sexy warm-up quickly turns into some full-fledged hip thrusting and deep moaning.
- Apply a generous amount of lube to one hand.
- Place your wet palm against the vulva and form a W with all five fingers (keeping your thumb together with your index finger and your pinky together with your ring finger).
- Slowly slide “The W” downward as you squeeze your fingers together. Your middle finger can press down against the clitoris while the outer edges of the “W” gently squeeze their inner labia.
- Slide back up over the vulva and re-open your fingers to re-form the “W” as you approach the top again.
If you find that your “W” looks more like the letter “V” or a greeting from a popular space exploration show, fear not. Your partner won’t know the difference! There is no right or wrong way to use these techniques — experiment, make changes and feel to rename them as you see fit.
The Cross My Heart technique can promote circulation, encourage natural lubrication and improve sexual response. But who cares about the health benefits when it feels so darn good?
- Press both thumbs (covered in lube) against the head of the clitoris at the top of the vulva.
- Slowly trace your thumbs in a heart-shape around the vulva paying extra attention to the sensitive fourchette (the notch where the lips connect at the bottom).
- When you reach the bottom, bring both thumbs back up the center to reach the top and repeat.
The Nose Job is designed with both pleasure and intimacy in mind. Not only does the tip of your nose have a unique texture (go ahead and touch it very gently with your index finger), but the nose is an erogenous zone for many people. In fact, its inner lining can swell during sexual arousal just like the genitals and breasts.
- Put a drop or two of your preferred flavored lubricant on the tip of your nose and gently run it between their sensitive lips.
- Press it gently against the head of the clitoris or nod you head back and forth as you breathe deeply. Nod yes. Nod no. Nod in circles. Your lover needs something to grind against — and that something is your face!
- Use your hands to open up their labia and slide your lubed-up nose right inside as you tell them just how much you love it!
For The Penis
Two Tongues — Your lips and tongue can work wonders in the bedroom, but you have ten titillating fingers that can do so much more with the right amount of pressure and lube. Not only are your fingers more agile than your tongue, but they can be used to weave a sexy fantasy and reignite the spark:
- Warm up your hands and place a few drops of your preferred personal lubricant (silicone lubricant, oil-based lubricant, or water-based lubricant) onto your fingertips.
- Use your index and middle finger to “lick” all around their shaft, alternating slow winding motions with quick short lines.
- Add another hand (index and middle finger or one big flat palm) to simulate two tongues.
- As you “lick” away with your hands, tell them how good it feels and ask if they’d like to have two lovers licking them into a frenzy of sexual pleasure.
Playing with fantasies about threesomes or group sex can be unbelievably hot! This is a top sex fantasy for people of all genders and many monogamous couples talk about these scenarios with no intention of living them out.
However, it is important to talk to your partner about boundaries beforehand to make sure they’re comfortable with this type of erotic talk. Debriefing and offering reassurance (e.g. “In real life, you’re all I want! It’s just fun to fantasize and talk about threesomes,”) is also essential to a happy relationship and sex life.
On the other hand, if you’re up for acting out threesomes and group sex, that’s perfectly okay too! You will, of course, want to discuss expectations, boundaries, and concerns in advance.
The Firestarter is the perfect move to warm them up and give them a taste of what’s to come.
- Cover your hands in lube and rub them together to create some heat.
- Gently roll the shaft between your hands as though you’re warming them between your palms.
- Lick your lips and breathe warm air over the head to tease them into a frenzy.
The Goddess — Better Than Deep Throat
Thanks to the magic and special effects of porn, deep throating during oral sex has been elevated to a level of fame and reverence beyond its true merits. Though deep pressure, suction, and stroking are certainly desirable, they’re not the end-all-be-all of a good blow job. After all, your hands not only offer a tighter grip and greater flexibility but with the right amount of lube and perfected technique, they should feel wetter and better than your mouth alone.
- Warm your hands up in advance so that they reach a temperature similar to that of your mouth.
- Interlace your fingers as you clasp both hands together and slather them in lube.
- Attach your interlaced hands to your mouth so that they become one fluid unit.
- Breathe heavily so that it feels as though you’re approaching with your warm, wet mouth and slide your hands and mouth over their penis in one swoop.
- Lower your hands all the way to his base and then tighten your grip as you suck right back up to the top.
- Stroke and suck up and down with your hands and mouth as one long, wet tunnel squeezing a little tighter each time you reach the very base.
The Stranger — It is perfectly natural to be attracted to people other than your partner and fantasies are a natural extension of this attraction. The Stranger lets you play with new sensations to mimic the feeling of being touched by a brand-new set of hands.
- Get your hand nice and slippery with lube to act as a massage oil.
- Use a backhand grip beginning in a thumbs-down position to grasp the base of the penis with all five fingers.
- Stroke upward until your thumb and index finger reach the ridge and then lower all the way back down to the base.
The Like a Prayer will have your lover singing your praises for years to come!
- Rub some lube between your palms to warm them up and place your hands in a prayer position.
- Once the penis is erect, lower your hands over it beginning with the base of your palms and keeping your fingertips pointing upward toward the head.
- Once you reach the base, open up your index and middle fingers before returning the tip and returning your hands back to prayer position.
- Apply firm pressure as you stroke your hands up and down in a prayer position.
However, you opt to engage in sexual activity or sexual intercourse, keep an open mind and experiment with new approaches to discover your unique pathways to pleasure for your sex life.
These techniques have been adapted from The New Sex Bible and Hot Sex Tips, Tricks and Licks.